1.12.2012

Mail!

I feel like a little kid running to the mailbox every day...just hoping for something good in there. Still waiting on the state of Oklahoma to send Robby's certified birth certificate.
Heard from our translator today that she is finished and mailed the dossier back to us. Looks like we can get it to Chicago as soon as that birth cert. gets here. My goal was to get it to Haiti by March, but it looks like God's plans might be bigger! : )Woo-hoo!

Sweet story: last night we were waiting to get our picture made for the church directory. A sweet lady in our church was chatting with the boys. Jonah was being very outgoing about being the baby brother. I just sat there and listened, but wondered if he'd mention his sister. Not 10 seconds later, he said, "I won't be the baby much longer! We are adopting a girrrrrl!" It was so sweet. I just love how their hearts are just as excited as ours!

No comments: