
Here it is, the results of baby #3's first photo shoot. It is hard to tell much since he/she had only been in there about 10 weeks when this was taken. According to the sonogram guy, you can see the face and the beginings of arms and legs. You can also tell that the heart beat is just fine and that everything measures as normal. That's all we were concerned about.
3 comments:
Just to add a few details...the baby is laying with its head on the left. The little foot buds are on the right. All of the black area is amniotic fluid. I guess its true what they say...only a mommy could love that face! : )
I think I'm more concerned about the top of the picture, where it says: "MCCRAW AMY ID: ALIEN BIRTH CTR".
Alien birth creature? Next time you're on some lonely county road and a set of glowing lights appears above your car, step on it.
Well, it's official....this will be baby #3's only sonogram. We have decided to be surprised in November! I still can't believe I want to do this since I don't like surprises, but this will be a fun surprise. By the 3rd time around, there's no nursery to paint or furniture to buy and we've got all the basic clothes, so we're just gonna be surprised!!! Plus, won't it be so much more fun when we call you and say, "It's a ____!", instead of just saying, "He's here,"?
Post a Comment