"A longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul..." Proverbs 13:19
God has already fulfilled many longings in our lives, but there are still many yet to come.
Well, he's not "officially" a big brother, yet. Our baby is due at the end of November---we will have LOTS to be thankful for at Thanksgiving this year! We are thinking of being surprised this time instead of finding out if it's a boy or girl. Let us know what you think....
I probably shouldn't tell people that it is a fake (the Arafat pic) because you can't tell. It was a gift from a student (and photoshop wizzard) a few years ago. The reason it shows up here is because I use it on anothe blog I set up for school. It is also showing up when Amy signs in here and I haven't quite worked out how I can fix it yet.
We haven't decided on the finding out part yet. I'm just surprised that amy is the one who brought it up!
I have already been finding girl things to buy- if you dont tell me until baby gets here then you will just be missing out on all the fun clothes. Also I will drive you crazy about it =) Love you all
So I'll just have to buy it a pink velvet elvis portrait and a blue velvet elvis portrait. As long as you don't mind people referring to your future baby as an it, then no problem.
I myself, of course, am now going to refer to it as Future Baby.
5 comments:
Well, he's not "officially" a big brother, yet. Our baby is due at the end of November---we will have LOTS to be thankful for at Thanksgiving this year! We are thinking of being surprised this time instead of finding out if it's a boy or girl. Let us know what you think....
This Nana prefers to know in advance but it's certainly your decision!
I probably shouldn't tell people that it is a fake (the Arafat pic) because you can't tell. It was a gift from a student (and photoshop wizzard) a few years ago. The reason it shows up here is because I use it on anothe blog I set up for school. It is also showing up when Amy signs in here and I haven't quite worked out how I can fix it yet.
We haven't decided on the finding out part yet. I'm just surprised that amy is the one who brought it up!
I have already been finding girl things to buy- if you dont tell me until baby gets here then you will just be missing out on all the fun clothes. Also I will drive you crazy about it =) Love you all
So I'll just have to buy it a pink velvet elvis portrait and a blue velvet elvis portrait. As long as you don't mind people referring to your future baby as an it, then no problem.
I myself, of course, am now going to refer to it as Future Baby.
Post a Comment