"A longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul..." Proverbs 13:19 God has already fulfilled many longings in our lives, but there are still many yet to come.
8.16.2012
FIFTEEN years!
Happy Anniversary to us! 15 years!!! Wowzers! : ) That's a long time. Well, in some ways, it feels like the blink of an eye.
Thanks to the grandparents and their willingness to Monkey-Wrangle, we had a wonderful weekend away in Dallas. We saw the Rangers play, complete with fireworks, on Friday night and stayed til Sunday. We had a GREAT hotel that was connected to a mall, so we pretty much just stayed there. Ate lots of yummy food and caught up on our sleep, mostly. We relived our days "pre-kids" when we'd sleep late, have a late breakfast, which also meant a late lunch, took a nap, and had dinner at 8:00. Funny how your life changes.
I am so thankful I married my best friend and I love him more and more every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment