So, in case you haven't noticed, I haven't blogged much lately. Summer always seems to start out empty and then quickly fill up. Here's a quick list of all of the fun reasons I haven't had time to sit down and blog:
Visit to National Boy Scout Museum with our favorite Eagle Scout
Aunt Penny's Ordination
Swim Dates with Friends
VBS
Swim Lessons
Painting
Taekwondo for Jonah
Guitar Lessons for Noah
Storytime at the Library
More Painting
Summer Library Programs
Road Trip to Jonesboro, Arkansas
Family Reunion
Arkansas Travelers Baseball Game
Still More Painting
Geocaching
More Swimming
Visit to our Alma Mater, Ouachita Baptist University
This isn't a complete list, but you get the idea. If I don't develop severe carpel tunnel syndrome from holding a paint brush in my right hand for hours every day, I'll post pictures of our finished living room (VERY!) soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment