8.23.2011

Thankful


I am so thankful to be home with my babies. Yesterday was the first day of school for most districts in Texas. So, today's paper was full of "back to school" pictures. One picture really got me. It was a mom tearfully hugging her kindergartener before she left him for the day. This year Jonah is in kindergarten. I really don't think I could've left him. It would've been seriously difficult for me. Noah and Luke both went to kindergarten, but it was a UMS school and I knew we'd be home together more. Leaving Jonah all day, every day, 5 days week would be pretty much impossible for me. He's my BABY. I know the tough days are coming. (I'm writing this partly for myself to reread in the dead of winter when we're climbing the walls!) Today I am thankful to be right where I belong---at home with my boys.

No comments: