The Bible study that I've been doing lately has us in Psalm 119---which is a very lonnnng Psalm. Anyway, in today's reading, I read Psalm 119:165:
"Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble."
In the mornings, I try to sit down with the boys and read a Bible story with them. We have a great little book with Bible stories and how to apply them in real life. Half the time I'm reading, I'm refereeing and disciplining and it can get very frustrating. God just reminded me today to keep on keeping on. It is our (mine and Robby's) highest calling to teach His word to our boys. When we are teaching them, they are growing to love it and "nothing can make them stumble." If we teach them His Word now, they will not stumble later in life because they will love His law. God just told me to do my job and He will take care of everything else. He has Noah, Luke, and Jonah in the palm of His hand.
I am humbled to be called by Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment