The action in this video is very near and dear to my heart. It means a lot to me. As I was filming it tonight, Noah said, "Why is this such a big deal to you?" Well, it's always the "little things" in life that make such a difference. In all of my 32 years, I have never lived in a house with a functioning garage/garage door combo. For 7+ years, I have carried babies (in HEAVY carseats!) through cold and rain to get in the house after parking in the driveway. One of the biggest excitements to us of buying this house (the garden tub was a plus, too) was the possibility of parking in the garage. It took many months to unpack all of the boxes stored in the garage. For a while, I parked in the garage, but since we had no opener, we (Noah, usually) had to manually open the door. Over the holiday break, my handy husband installed an opener. I am living in the lap of luxury, as one of my friends said. It's the little things than can make such a big difference in my life and I am so thankful!
2 comments:
that is awesome, we love our garage opener! congrats on getting yours, it is the simple things that make things easier!
That is awesome....... :) We don't have a garage either and I will be carrying Baby C in the rain, wind, cold too!!!! The little things of the world sometimes mean just as much if not more than the big things. :)
Post a Comment