Today is Noah's first day of 2nd grade. This morning, he was up at 6:45 and we got to cuddle on the couch for a few minutes. I kept thinking about how just 7 years ago, I was quitting my job as a 2nd grade teacher to have him. Those kids seemed so big when he was a tiny newborn. Now, he's one of them. Where did the time go? He was VERY excited about going. Luke, on the other hand, flatly refused to get out of bed. After he got dressed and got his backpack on, he was all smiles UNTIL we got to his classroom. I think he'll be fine when he gets into a routine. His teacher has lots of Little Critter books, so he was happy with that. Jonah is enjoying watching his morning dose of Max and Ruby in peace and quiet. : )
"A longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul..." Proverbs 13:19 God has already fulfilled many longings in our lives, but there are still many yet to come.
8.25.2008
First Day of School!
Today is Noah's first day of 2nd grade. This morning, he was up at 6:45 and we got to cuddle on the couch for a few minutes. I kept thinking about how just 7 years ago, I was quitting my job as a 2nd grade teacher to have him. Those kids seemed so big when he was a tiny newborn. Now, he's one of them. Where did the time go? He was VERY excited about going. Luke, on the other hand, flatly refused to get out of bed. After he got dressed and got his backpack on, he was all smiles UNTIL we got to his classroom. I think he'll be fine when he gets into a routine. His teacher has lots of Little Critter books, so he was happy with that. Jonah is enjoying watching his morning dose of Max and Ruby in peace and quiet. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment