5.30.2008

Carpe Diem


John David, Robby's little brother, graduated tonight. I feel so old. John David was 3 when Robby and I started dating. All I could think when I was sitting there in the stadium was, "Where did the time go?" I am so scared that I'm going to blink and my baby is going to be graduating. John David is going to ETBU and we are very proud of him! He is a wonderful "Uncle Monkey", as we've always called him, to our boys. They love playing "dideo games" with him when we go visit Robby's parents.

I was explaining to Noah that John David is going to college and will not be living at Nana and Poppa's house anymore and Noah said, "Does that mean John David is about to be a grown-up?" In my mind, John David will always be a little boy.

1 comment:

Mom B said...

Thanks for making me cry! You are right, don't blink. My babies are all grown and it happened so fast. We are proud of each one (including the blessing of a daughter brought to us through marriage) God is good, he has also given us three unbelievable grandsons to watch grow. Love ya'll, Mom B (aka Nana B)