"A longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul..." Proverbs 13:19
God has already fulfilled many longings in our lives, but there are still many yet to come.
Luke and Jonah wait patiently while Mommy snaps lots of photos on Noah's first day.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh how I laughed when I saw Luke. Then I moved on to the "executive businessman" photos and while he may not have shed any tears, I sure did. Where did those five years go? I read something the other day that some important person said--can't remember who--but she said she couldn't stand to look at photos of her now grown children when they were young because it made her cry. I know the feeling. Seems like I was just taking those first day of school photos of Amy and Cory. What "hoppened" as Noah used to say?
2 comments:
Oh how I laughed when I saw Luke. Then I moved on to the "executive businessman" photos and while he may not have shed any tears, I sure did. Where did those five years go? I read something the other day that some important person said--can't remember who--but she said she couldn't stand to look at photos of her now grown children when they were young because it made her cry. I know the feeling. Seems like I was just taking those first day of school photos of Amy and Cory. What "hoppened" as Noah used to say?
Love it!!! What a day that must have been!!
Post a Comment